Candidates interested in a position may mail a resume, application and any of the voluntary Self-Identification forms you choose to complete that are listed below to:
BNC National Bank
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 4050
Bismarck, ND 58502-4050
Phone: (701) 250-3075 (Bismarck, ND local)
or 877-391-8525 (toll free)
Voluntary Self-Identification Forms
*If you choose to complete any of these forms please send them directly to our VP of Human Resources by email or to the address above.
*BNC National Bank is an EEO/AA employer: women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
*Note: BNC National Bank does not accept unsolicited job applications.
Deposit Operations Supervisor - Bismarck, ND (Main)
Responsible for day-to-day operations of the branch deposit operations department. Maintain communication between staff and the VP Deposit Operations Manager. Provides support, guidance and training to deposit staff.
- Supervise branch depository staff
- Manage branch cash operations
- Handle branch audits
- Train branch depository staff on delivery of new consumer and business accounts
- Open and cross-sell new accounts and other depository services
- Manage branch security
- Manage branch facility
- Promote branch sales
- Ensure applicable banking laws and regulations, along with bank policy and procedures, are being followed.
- Enjoy working with the public
- 5+ years supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office), with the ability to learn new software
- Must be detail orientated, able to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a self-starter and be able to perform with limited supervision
Part- Timer Personal Banker - Bismarck, ND (Sunrise)
Monday through Friday 2pm - 6pm - (Rotating) Saturdays
New account experience preferred. Teller work and must enjoy working with the public.
To provide professional delivery of all primary deposit and withdrawal services to clients at the bank's locations, to include all teller functions and opening of new checking, savings, certificates of deposit, retirement and ODP accounts. To ensure that applicable banking laws and regulations, along with other bank policy and procedures are being followed.
Mortgage Processing Manager - Overland Park, KS
8:30 am to 5:00 pm - Monday through Friday
This position requires a minimum of 5 years of Mortgage lending experience. This position is primarily responsible for the day-to-day operations of a highly developed processing unit along with overseeing compliance with RESPA, HMDA, Quality Control and Secondary Market standards. This position with also liaison between Processing Staff and with Loan Originating staff while insuring all commitment and closing dates are met or exceeded. This position will serve as a resource in finding solutions with loan issues and assist in the production process. This position requires above average organizational and critical thinking skills, as well as acute attention to detail. The candidate must also possess an above average working knowledge of all loan types, documents, and investor guidelines. Requires the ability to work in a fast paced, high stress environment while assuring completeness of files by investor and BNC National Bank guidelines.
Essential Duties and Accountabilities
- Oversee, lead and motivate along with training and developing of the Processing staff to ensure lending policies and procedures are adhered to while expanding the staff knowledge base regarding loan products and technology usage.
- Will assist in monitoring the loan origination system (LOS) to ensure accuracy of reporting. Further monitoring will be expected in the areas of quality control, timely completion of suspense items, compliance with RESPA, HMDA and secondary marketing for the processing team to ensure salability of all mortgage loans.
- This position will manage the daily workflow within the Processing team to ensure proper load balancing and timely delivery of loan packages to the closing and consumer departments.
- Will be proactive in developing and fostering a positive working relationship with other department managers and loan originators for the most efficient workflow within mortgage operations insuring timely commitments and problem free closings. Will act as Liaison between Processing staff and Loan Originators.
- This position will monitor, research, review and recommend input on ways to streamline and improve policies, procedures and services for the benefit of the customer and BNC National Bank.
- Will perform a leadership and decision making function incorporating necessary delegation skills while exercising strong critical thinking and conflict resolution qualities when managing and motivating personnel.
Sales Team Lead - Overland Park, KS?
8:30 am to 5:00 pm Mon-Fri
Supervise loan originators within the Team including:
- Assist in initial employment / office set up.
- Provide instruction regarding bank, division and branch policies and procedure.
- Assist with development of business plan and sales goals as needed.
- Evaluate progress at least quarterly and attend regular group sales meetings.
- Train originators on all aspects of their job. Assist originators and liaison with processors, underwriting, closing and answer general program questions as needed.
- Provide assistance to loan originators not meeting BNC monthly production standard requirements resulting in improved production or possible termination of team member’s employment.
Minimum of 5 years Mortgage Lending experience. Possess above average customer service skills and be adept at problem solving. Decision making abilities and a proven track record of 2+ years of recruiting, hiring, motivating, and/or managing a sales force. Ability to set goals and direct originators to meet those goals, as well as implementing policies and procedures.
Part-time Personal Banker - Stanley, ND
20 Varying Hours between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM - Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM – (Rotating) Saturdays
New Account Experience preferred. Teller work and must enjoy working with the public.
To provide professional delivery of all primary deposit and withdrawal services to clients at the Bank's locations, to include all teller functions and opening of new checking, savings, certificates of deposit, retirement and ODP accounts. To ensure that applicable banking laws and regulations, along with bank policy and procedures are being followed.
For more information on this or other products and services Contact Us.