Candidates interested in a position may mail a resume, application and any of the voluntary Self-Identification forms you choose to complete that are listed below to:
BNC National Bank
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 4050
Bismarck, ND 58502-4050
Phone: (701) 250-3075 (Bismarck, ND local)
or 877-391-8525 (toll free)
Voluntary Self-Identification Forms
*If you choose to complete any of these forms please send them directly to our VP of Human Resources by email or to the address above.
*BNC National Bank is an EEO/AA employer: women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
*Note: BNC National Bank does not accept unsolicited job applications.
Compliance Specialist - Scottsdale, AZ
Hours: Monday through Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Under the supervision of the Compliance Officer, uses specialized knowledge and skills in banking industry compliance obtained through education, experience, training and/or certification to assist in the administering of the Bank’s compliance program by providing general compliance support.
Educational Knowledge or Professional Experience
- 4 Year College degree in related field of study or related work experience
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) certification preferred
- Demonstrate excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Ability to anticipate and provide solutions to complex issues
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and well organized
About BNC National Bank
BNC National Bank’s Information Technology department is dedicated to providing the technology needed for all employees to effectively and efficiently perform their jobs. Our dedication includes effective communication, proactive system maintenance, lifecycle management, striving to stay ahead of the security curve, and system capacity/performance management.
If you enjoy a fast pace work environment that is committed to outstanding customer service you need to consider joining the BNC National Bank team. Our employees receive health, dental and life insurance, vacation and sick leave, Federal Reserve holidays and long term disability and can participate in a generous 401K program.