Candidates interested in a position may mail a resume, application and any of the voluntary Self-Identification forms you choose to complete that are listed below to:
BNC National Bank
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 4050
Bismarck, ND 58502-4050
Phone: (701) 250-3075 (Bismarck, ND local)
or 877-391-8525 (toll free)
Voluntary Self-Identification Forms
*If you choose to complete any of these forms please send them directly to our VP of Human Resources by email or to the address above.
*BNC National Bank is an EEO/AA employer: women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
*Note: BNC National Bank does not accept unsolicited job applications.
BSA Analyst - Scottsdale, AZ
The Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Analyst is responsible for supporting the BSA Officer in the administration of all aspects of the corporate-wide BSA Compliance Program. The main duties of the BSA Analyst includes, but are not limited to:
- Review daily cash report
- Review Currency Transaction Reports (CTR) for accuracy. File timely CTR Batches with Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN).
- Monitor wires, ACH, cash and foreign transaction through Yellow Hammer BSA System.
- Research, analyze and investigate customer accounts for unusual or suspicious activity. Maintain necessary records to produce the required data to complete the SAR, if applicable. Make a recommendation as to whether or not a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) should be filed.
- Perform 90-day SAR follow up reviews. Make a recommendation as to whether or not a Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) should be filed.
- Work with business units to investigate transactions that are suspicious in nature.
- Perform new customer verification under the Customer Identification Program (CIP).
- Assist with monitoring and tracking BSA/AML high risk customer and accounts.
- Assist in the completion and tracking of various quality assurance functions in the BSA Department (i.e. file import validation to Yellow Hammer BSA).
- Assist with bi-weekly review of FinCEN 314(a) reports.
- Assist with annual due diligence for CTR Exceptions.
- Assist in reviewing and updating the BSA Policy & Procedures.
- Assist in preparing the BSA Risk Assessment.
- Maintain proficient knowledge of rules and regulations, including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), USA Patriot Act, and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC).
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Three years of BSA/AML experience in a BSA compliance-related role
- Knowledge of BSA regulations
- Strong investigative and analytical experience
- Ability to learn and perform complex processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
Mortgage Loan Originators - Kansas City Metro Area
About the Job
BNC National Bank Mortgage division is an established 50 state direct lender looking for experienced mortgage professionals to join their team. We offer a full range of products, including conventional, jumbo, FHA 203B and 203K, VA and USDA.
BNC National Bank is adding experienced mortgage professionals to its growing team. We are looking for Mortgage Loan Originators. Ideal candidates will have an existing book of business and a developed referral partner base that will benefit from our service oriented and sales driven culture. If you have a track record of sales success and great problem solving skills we would like you to join our team.
- A simple and highly competitive compensation plan that respects and rewards you for your individual production and contributions to the organization, while allowing you to remain competitive across the loan spectrum.
- We provide state of the art technology enabling you to efficiently access product and pricing information, your prospect database, applications and workflow. We make it easy for you to quote, pull credit and move your prospects into an application.
- A collaborative team environment that can have fun but be entirely serious all at once.
- Leadership that is experienced and hands-on.
- In-house processing, underwriting, closing and funding.
- Ability to lend in all 50 states with no state license requirements.
Originate and manage a pipeline of loan applications and close an acceptable volume of quality loans. To accomplish these results you will engage in the following activities on a regular basis:
- Maintain knowledge of our processing, underwriting and closing policies and procedures.
- Interface professionally with these departments to generate loan fundings that are of marketable quality.
- Execute consultative sales strategies to drive exceptional service and create trusted relationships
- Manage your application pipeline, which includes (in cooperation with our processing staff) working with applicants from application through closing.
- Maintain current knowledge of products, guidelines and pertinent regulations.
- You must have at least two years of mortgage experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of Fannie and Freddie guidelines as well as FHA and VA experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of RESPA, ECOA, TRID, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Be a solid team player.
Corporate Secretary - Golden Valley, MN
Primarily responsible for corporate governance and corporate secretarial support to the BNCCORP, INC. Board of Directors, the BNC National Bank Board of Directors and other committees of the bank. The Corporate Secretary is responsible for ensuring that appropriate corporate records and minutes of the boards' actions are maintained. The Corporate Secretary is accountable to the BNCCORP, INC. Board of Directors and reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer. This position also works with the financial reports, stockholder information, insurance applications, annual audits and various other duties as assigned. Travel will be required on a quarterly basis for various meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Corporate secretary or board involvement strongly preferred
- 3-5 years' experience in secretarial or administrative work, legal assistant experience a plus
- Confidentiality of all material handled is paramount
- Excellent PC and software application skills, including Word, Excel, Flow charting experience would be a plus as well as Tela and Video Conferencing experience
- Advanced organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a competent and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated/goal oriented
Managing Officer of Internal Audit - Bismarck, ND or Scottsdale, AZ
To manage the Internal Audit department of BNCCORP, INC. and its banking subsidiaries and affiliates. Communicate effectively and resolve audit related matters. Plan and perform audits or supervise thereto. Develop and/or implement formal compliance and internal audit program. Understand bank policy and procedures and assess relative to applicable banking laws and regulations. Assist Senior Management on an as needed basis.
Four-year College/University degree with a major in accounting, finance or economics, excellent written/ verbal communication skills and significant experience in the banking industry with supervisory experience is preferred. Must have several years of audit and compliance experience.
Our employees receive health, dental and life insurance, vacation and sick leave, Federal Reserve holidays and long-term disability and can also participate in a generous 401K program. Consider your position now, and what your future could be by joining BNC.
Send resume and application to
ATTN: Connie Froelich
322 East Main Ave
BNC National Bank is an EEO/AA employer: women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
For more information on this or other products and services Contact Us.