Candidates interested in a position may mail a resume, application and any of the voluntary Self-Identification forms you choose to complete that are listed below to:
BNC National Bank
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 4050
Bismarck, ND 58502-4050
Phone: (701) 250-3075 (Bismarck, ND local)
or 877-391-8525 (toll free)
Voluntary Self-Identification Forms
*If you choose to complete any of these forms please send them directly to our VP of Human Resources by email or to the address above.
*BNC National Bank is an EEO/AA employer: women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
*Note: BNC National Bank does not accept unsolicited job applications.
Part-Time Personal Banker - Watford City, ND
28 Varying Hours between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM - Monday through Friday
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM – (Rotating) Saturdays
New Account Experience preferred. Teller work and must enjoy working with the public.
To provide professional delivery of all primary deposit and withdrawal services to clients at the Bank's locations, to include all teller functions and opening of new checking, savings, certificates of deposit, retirement and ODP accounts. To ensure that applicable banking laws and regulations, along with bank policy and procedures are being followed.?
Personal Banking Officer - Bismarck, ND (Main)
To provide professional delivery of all primary deposit and withdrawal services to clients at the Bank's locations, to include all teller functions and opening of new checking, savings, certificates of deposit, retirement and ODP accounts along with processing and approval of consumer loans, outside sales and business development. To ensure that applicable banking laws and regulations, along with bank policy and procedures are being followed.
New Account and Lending experience preferred 2 years banking and sales. College degree preferred, good communication skills and sales abilities
Deposit Operations Supervisor - Bismarck, ND (Main)
Responsible for day-to-day operations of the branch deposit operations department. Maintain communication between staff and the VP Deposit Operations Manager. Provides support, guidance and training to deposit staff.
· Supervise branch depository staff
· Manage branch cash operations
· Handle branch audits
· Train branch depository staff on delivery of new consumer and business accounts
· Open and cross-sell new accounts and other depository services
· Manage branch security
· Manage branch facility
· Promote branch sales
· Ensure applicable banking laws and regulations, along with bank policy and procedures, are being followed
· Enjoy working with the public
· 5+ years supervisory experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office), with the ability to learn new software
· Must be detail oriented, able to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be a self-starter and be able to perform with limited supervision
Loan Originator Assistant - Overland Park, KS
8:30 – 5:00 M-F Full Time
The Loan Originator Assistant is responsible for performing many clerical and customer service related tasks that Loan Originators typically perform. The objective is to allow the Loan Originator to focus their time and energy on more product knowledge dependent and industry specific functions as well as sales and marketing functions. (e.g. taking loan applications, calling on Realtors, etc.). The Loan Originator Assistant should perform the 6 main functions below with a spirit of teamwork, urgency, customer accommodation and an overall willingness to attempt to make the Loan Originator more productive. Must demonstrate knowledge of the industry in terms of laws and regulations including the Bank Secrecy Act relative to his/her job responsibilities.
- Data Input in loan origination system as well as other online sites.
- Clerical functions including faxing, scanning, filing and document gathering.
- Completing pre-qualification applications, worksheets, approvals and denials.
- Marketing functions are required including maintaining databases, mailing correspondence to customers or realtors, assisting with marketing materials.
- Ordering of third party services such as credit reports, appraisals, title insurance, others as needed.
- Trouble shooting or assistance as needed with customer questions or concerns and liaison between internal departments.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for maintaining up-to-date knowledge of FHA, VA, and Conventional guidelines, rules and regulations pertaining to generating an acceptable mortgage loan.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, able to work in a team environment and proficient with computers. Basic to Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook are required.
A minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required. Registration with NMLS required upon hire. Prior Mortgage Lending experience a plus.
Compliance Specialist - Scottsdale, AZ
Hours: Monday through Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Under the supervision of the Compliance Officer, uses specialized knowledge and skills in banking industry compliance obtained through education, experience, training and/or certification to assist in the administering of the Bank’s compliance program by providing general compliance support.
Educational Knowledge or Professional Experience
- 4 Year College degree in related field of study or related work experience
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) certification preferred
- Demonstrate excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Ability to anticipate and provide solutions to complex issues
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and well organized
About BNC National Bank
BNC National Bank’s Information Technology department is dedicated to providing the technology needed for all employees to effectively and efficiently perform their jobs. Our dedication includes effective communication, proactive system maintenance, lifecycle management, striving to stay ahead of the security curve, and system capacity/performance management.
If you enjoy a fast pace work environment that is committed to outstanding customer service you need to consider joining the BNC National Bank team. Our employees receive health, dental and life insurance, vacation and sick leave, Federal Reserve holidays and long term disability and can participate in a generous 401K program.
For more information on this or other products and services Contact Us.