Candidates interested in a position may mail a resume, application and any of the voluntary Self-Identification forms you choose to complete that are listed below to:
BNC National Bank
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 4050
Bismarck, ND 58502-4050
Phone: (701) 250-3075 (Bismarck, ND local)
or 877-391-8525 (toll free)
Voluntary Self-Identification Forms
*If you choose to complete any of these forms please send them directly to our VP of Human Resources by email or to the address above.
*BNC National Bank is an EEO/AA employer: women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
*Note: BNC National Bank does not accept unsolicited job applications.
Mortgage Loan Originators - Kansas City Metro Area
About the Job
BNC National Bank Mortgage division is an established 50 state direct lender looking for experienced mortgage professionals to join their team. We offer a full range of products, including conventional, jumbo, FHA 203B and 203K, VA and USDA.
BNC National Bank is adding experienced mortgage professionals to its growing team. We are looking for Mortgage Loan Originators. Ideal candidates will have an existing book of business and a developed referral partner base that will benefit from our service oriented and sales driven culture. If you have a track record of sales success and great problem solving skills we would like you to join our team.
- A simple and highly competitive compensation plan that respects and rewards you for your individual production and contributions to the organization, while allowing you to remain competitive across the loan spectrum.
- We provide state of the art technology enabling you to efficiently access product and pricing information, your prospect database, applications and workflow. We make it easy for you to quote, pull credit and move your prospects into an application.
- A collaborative team environment that can have fun but be entirely serious all at once.
- Leadership that is experienced and hands-on.
- In-house processing, underwriting, closing and funding.
- Ability to lend in all 50 states with no state license requirements.
Originate and manage a pipeline of loan applications and close an acceptable volume of quality loans. To accomplish these results you will engage in the following activities on a regular basis:
- Maintain knowledge of our processing, underwriting and closing policies and procedures.
- Interface professionally with these departments to generate loan fundings that are of marketable quality.
- Execute consultative sales strategies to drive exceptional service and create trusted relationships
- Manage your application pipeline, which includes (in cooperation with our processing staff) working with applicants from application through closing.
- Maintain current knowledge of products, guidelines and pertinent regulations.
- You must have at least two years of mortgage experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of Fannie and Freddie guidelines as well as FHA and VA experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of RESPA, ECOA, TRID, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Be a solid team player.
Corporate Secretary - Bismarck, ND or Golden Valley, MN
Primarily responsible for corporate governance and corporate secretarial support to the BNCCORP, INC. Board of Directors, the BNC National Bank Board of Directors and other committees of the bank. The Corporate Secretary is responsible for ensuring that appropriate corporate records and minutes of the boards' actions are maintained. The Corporate Secretary is accountable to the BNCCORP, INC. Board of Directors and reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer. This position also works with the financial reports, stockholder information, insurance applications, annual audits and various other duties as assigned. Travel will be required on a quarterly basis for various meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Corporate secretary or board involvement strongly preferred
- 3-5 years' experience in secretarial or administrative work
- Confidentiality of all material handled is paramount
- Excellent PC and software application skills, including Word, Excel, Flow charting experience would be a plus as well as Tela and Video Conferencing experience
- Advanced organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in a competent and professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated/goal oriented
Personal Banking Officer - Golden Valley, MN
We’re seeking a new member for our deposit team that possesses an energetic personality and enjoys direct customer contact. You will process customer transactions, sell, promote, open and service deposit relationships, and process and approve Consumer Loans. Additionally, you will play a key role in the delivery of Business Banking products and services, with the opportunity to participate in customer development.
We will consider applicants with good written and oral communication skills and sales ability. Teller/new account experience preferred but not required.
College degree, two years in banking or sales, with new account and lending experience preferred. Must possess good communication and computer skills, a positive attitude and willingness to learn new products and programs.
Personal Banker - Watford City, ND
Part Time; 28 hours per week - hours vary - Monday through Friday and rotating Saturdays
New Account Experience preferred. Teller work and must enjoy working with the public.
To provide professional delivery of all primary deposit and withdrawal services to clients at the Bank's locations, to include all teller functions and opening of new checking, savings, certificates of deposit, retirement and ODP accounts. To ensure that applicable banking laws and regulations, along with bank policy and procedures are being followed.
Managing Officer of Internal Audit - Bismarck, ND or Scottsdale, AZ
To manage the Internal Audit department of BNCCORP, INC. and its banking subsidiaries and affiliates. Communicate effectively and resolve audit related matters. Plan and perform audits or supervise thereto. Develop and/or implement formal compliance and internal audit program. Understand bank policy and procedures and assess relative to applicable banking laws and regulations. Assist Senior Management on an as needed basis.
Four-year College/University degree with a major in accounting, finance or economics, excellent written/ verbal communication skills and significant experience in the banking industry with supervisory experience is preferred. Must have several years of audit and compliance experience.
Our employees receive health, dental and life insurance, vacation and sick leave, Federal Reserve holidays and long-term disability and can also participate in a generous 401K program. Consider your position now, and what your future could be by joining BNC.
Send resume and application to
ATTN: Connie Froelich
322 East Main Ave
BNC National Bank is an EEO/AA employer: women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
For more information on this or other products and services Contact Us.