Candidates interested in a position may mail a resume, application and any of the voluntary Self-Identification forms you choose to complete that are listed below to:
BNC National Bank
Attn: Human Resources
PO Box 4050
Bismarck, ND 58502-4050
Phone: (701) 250-3075 (Bismarck, ND local)
or 877-391-8525 (toll free)
Voluntary Self-Identification Forms
*If you choose to complete any of these forms please send them directly to our VP of Human Resources by email or to the address above.
*BNC National Bank is an EEO/AA employer: women, minorities, the disabled and veterans are encouraged to apply.
*Note: BNC National Bank does not accept unsolicited job applications.
Mortgage Loan Closer - Overland Park, KS
This position requires 1 - 2 years lending experience and is responsible for closing of mortgage loan files. Good organizational skills, along with substantial knowledge of guidelines and procedures for all types of mortgage loans offered by the bank, are critical. Interpersonal skills are critical as this position is customer focused and also works with other staff within the department. This position requires phone interaction with customers and title company staff. The incumbent must be able to communicate with these individuals with respect, courtesy, and appreciation for doing business with the bank. Incumbent must demonstrate knowledge of the industry in terms of laws and regulations including the Bank Secrecy Act relative to the job responsibilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Accurately review the title commitment, lock confirmation, approval sheet and loan documents for the write-up of data input into Encompass and Doc Magic and assure all documents agree with the loan requirements.
2. Prepare closing figures and review/approve CD from the title company for accuracy and that it meets regulatory guidelines.
3. Managing work flow to accommodate the required minimum files completed per month.
4. Timely review of the closed loan package to assure accuracy of signed documents and funding is completed on the disbursement date.
5. Clearing suspense items quickly and accurately.
6. Ability to effectively communicate with team members and treat all related parties as clients with respect and kindness.
High School diploma or equivalent required. Position requires 1 - 2 years mortgage lending in a closing role or related experience.
Mortgage Closing Coordinator - Overland Park, KS
This position will enable our Closing Dept to maintain the overall efficiency of the BNC loan process. Individuals in this position handle funding of closed loans, communicate with Title companies and Loan Originators to assist closers as they prepare closing packages for each loan and will stack files to prepare for post-closing/shipping. The qualified candidate must have recent (within the last two years) experience in residential mortgage lending. The position will perform the duties listed amongst others as needed:
- Knowledge of mortgage product and programs including FHA, Conventional, USDA and VA.
- Knowledge of new LE and CD guidelines. TRID
- Review files for accuracy and obtain missing or inaccurate information prior to closing.
- Communicate professionally with title companies or loan originators any issues or missing items and assist with a resolution in a timely manner.
- Assists other departments and fellow team members with their workloads to ensure a smooth flow of production of loans which are eligible for sale to investors. Other Duties / Responsibilities as assigned.
Candidates with recent (within the last two years) mortgage lending experience is preferred to be considered for this Position. Candidates for this position will possess a professional skill set appropriate for a mortgage banking environment:
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. High energy, self-confidence, can-do. Attitude. Ability to work in a team environment. Intermediate to Advanced computer skills and knowledge required. Minimum education level - high school diploma . 1-2 years Mortgage Experience is preferred but not required to be considered for the position.
Part-Time Personal Banker - Watford City, ND
28 Varying Hours between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM - Monday through Friday
9:00 AM to 12:00 PM – (Rotating) Saturdays
New Account Experience preferred. Teller work and must enjoy working with the public.
To provide professional delivery of all primary deposit and withdrawal services to clients at the Bank's locations, to include all teller functions and opening of new checking, savings, certificates of deposit, retirement and ODP accounts. To ensure that applicable banking laws and regulations, along with bank policy and procedures are being followed.?
Personal Banking Officer - Bismarck, ND (Main)
To provide professional delivery of all primary deposit and withdrawal services to clients at the Bank's locations, to include all teller functions and opening of new checking, savings, certificates of deposit, retirement and ODP accounts along with processing and approval of consumer loans, outside sales and business development. To ensure that applicable banking laws and regulations, along with bank policy and procedures are being followed.
New Account and Lending experience preferred 2 years banking and sales. College degree preferred, good communication skills and sales abilities
Deposit Operations Supervisor - Bismarck, ND (Main)
Responsible for day-to-day operations of the branch deposit operations department. Maintain communication between staff and the VP Deposit Operations Manager. Provides support, guidance and training to deposit staff.
· Supervise branch depository staff
· Manage branch cash operations
· Handle branch audits
· Train branch depository staff on delivery of new consumer and business accounts
· Open and cross-sell new accounts and other depository services
· Manage branch security
· Manage branch facility
· Promote branch sales
· Ensure applicable banking laws and regulations, along with bank policy and procedures, are being followed
· Enjoy working with the public
· 5+ years supervisory experience
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
· Strong analytical skills
· Strong PC skills (Microsoft Office), with the ability to learn new software
· Must be detail oriented, able to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be a self-starter and be able to perform with limited supervision
Loan Originator Assistant - Overland Park, KS
8:30 – 5:00 M-F Full Time
The Loan Originator Assistant is responsible for performing many clerical and customer service related tasks that Loan Originators typically perform. The objective is to allow the Loan Originator to focus their time and energy on more product knowledge dependent and industry specific functions as well as sales and marketing functions. (e.g. taking loan applications, calling on Realtors, etc.). The Loan Originator Assistant should perform the 6 main functions below with a spirit of teamwork, urgency, customer accommodation and an overall willingness to attempt to make the Loan Originator more productive. Must demonstrate knowledge of the industry in terms of laws and regulations including the Bank Secrecy Act relative to his/her job responsibilities.
- Data Input in loan origination system as well as other online sites.
- Clerical functions including faxing, scanning, filing and document gathering.
- Completing pre-qualification applications, worksheets, approvals and denials.
- Marketing functions are required including maintaining databases, mailing correspondence to customers or realtors, assisting with marketing materials.
- Ordering of third party services such as credit reports, appraisals, title insurance, others as needed.
- Trouble shooting or assistance as needed with customer questions or concerns and liaison between internal departments.
- The successful candidate will also be responsible for maintaining up-to-date knowledge of FHA, VA, and Conventional guidelines, rules and regulations pertaining to generating an acceptable mortgage loan.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, able to work in a team environment and proficient with computers. Basic to Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook are required.
A minimum of High School Diploma or equivalent required. Registration with NMLS required upon hire. Prior Mortgage Lending experience a plus.
Compliance Specialist - Scottsdale, AZ
Hours: Monday through Friday (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
Under the supervision of the Compliance Officer, uses specialized knowledge and skills in banking industry compliance obtained through education, experience, training and/or certification to assist in the administering of the Bank’s compliance program by providing general compliance support.
Educational Knowledge or Professional Experience
- 4 Year College degree in related field of study or related work experience
- Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) certification preferred
- Demonstrate excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Advanced analytical skills
- Ability to anticipate and provide solutions to complex issues
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and well organized
About BNC National Bank
BNC National Bank’s Information Technology department is dedicated to providing the technology needed for all employees to effectively and efficiently perform their jobs. Our dedication includes effective communication, proactive system maintenance, lifecycle management, striving to stay ahead of the security curve, and system capacity/performance management.
If you enjoy a fast pace work environment that is committed to outstanding customer service you need to consider joining the BNC National Bank team. Our employees receive health, dental and life insurance, vacation and sick leave, Federal Reserve holidays and long term disability and can participate in a generous 401K program.
For more information on this or other products and services Contact Us.